Our strength is our ability to solve problems and resolve emergencies. Our projects are well managed and the deadlines met.
Our employees are experienced, reliable and have the relevant qualifications. Safety is really important to us, and we make sure all the necessary safety requirements are met.
Feel free to contact us for references and testimonials from previous contracts. Every quotation will be returned within the given timeframe. We look forward to meeting with you.
Groundworks projects completed include:
- Fair Street, Cork
– water meter box installation – Cork City Council
- Drawbridge street
– fix leaks in water main – John Sisk & Son Ltd
- Bowling Green Street, Cork
– install water main, gas main, foul and storm sewer, ESB, build manholes. Eircom ducting, ducting for street lights. Excavate, expose and build manholes to connect to foul sewer. Prepare the ground for road, reduce level of ground to top of footing, pave footpath and tar to road – John Sisk & Son Ltd
- CNU Ballincollig
– install foul, storm sewer, radon pipes, ducting for lights, prepare the ground, pave
- – BAM Ltd